Sunday, January 8, 2012

Yesterday's deals

Hi  - I didn't really want to add this into my weekly shopping yet as I'm not finished.  But I did so well I had to share it.  I spend $39.87 for $61.47 worth of food!!!!!  I know it is still a lot appeared to the extreme couponers but I got stuff I going to use plus a heap for my stock pile!..  Big deal was 1 lb of cheese for $1.11 !!!  Love it.
As I mentioned a few post ago that I get my cheese from the deli - Price Chopper has clear value cheese on sale all year long for $2.99 a lb - this week they had a coupon for $2 off any deli item over lb.  So deal!!!  I got just over a lb - I get it sliced but you can get it in the block if you prefer.  I also got deli ham for $2.46 for a lb of ham sliced - my husband lunch for the week.  Other deals 1 lb canned tomato's for $1 also stacked it with a coupon 40 cents off 2 cans - Price chopper double coupons under a $1 so 80 cents off 2 = 60 cents a 1lb can.   I also got pastry sheets for $2.10 which is a bit - but wanted to try out the bacon and egg pie.  I plan to make my own down the road more.  It pays to get you local paper and research flyers - it might take you and hour to plan it out but saving over $20 is well worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment