Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Welcome

Hi I love to talk, read and research on the computer, so I thought I woud write a blog (just like talking to the computer) so I could share with everyone what I have read or learnt of late.  Plus I welcome your thoughts as well so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself!!  I must ask, now that we are at the end of 2011 - how was it for you??  Are you glad to say goodbye, will it go down in history as best or worst year yet?  Prehaps a wedding or birth of a child!!  For me it was a year of ups and downs - wouldn't it be good if I could leave the downs in this year !! 

What about Christmas - do you have your tree up?  I put mine up just after Thanksgiving - couldn't wait, this year I received a lot of new decorations from a friend - so it was a lot of fun!  Christmas is always an expensive time of year so I go with a fake tree so no extra costs for something so beautiful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment