Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's done is done; what is gone is gone. One of life's lessons is to keep moving FORWARD!!

I'm always reading and love facebook, and all the interesting information on there - you may not of realized yet but there is a lot of interesting home making, crafting, home cooking pages that you can like, then everyday you are full with a whole new book to read.  Over the last month I can't believe all the information that I have (that is free by the way).  I really want to have chickens now too - thanks everyone - I little hard when you live in a townhouse.  But maybe I can still work out a way.  I have also now know how to recycle just about everything so that is wonderful too.  Plus on Facebook, I come across this saying

What's done is done; what is gone is gone. One of life's lessons is to keep moving FORWARD!!
We have to move forward every day - sometimes it is very hard to go to sleep thinking that tomorrow will bring more bills and more costs.  I love spend the day at home and not spending any money.  At least this little saying helps!!  Have a wonderful FORWARD day everyone and keep smiling!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment