Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Weekly groceries under $60 - 2nd week

This week I went a little overboard - cost $120 - but ------  I hoping it will last longer than a week.  So far it is just on a week since I did my shopping and I still have food.  Getting a little short on milk and bread - note to self buy 2 more next time.  I'm also trying to make some good meatless meals - very hard when a big meat family.  Plus I have been reading a lot about once a month cooking and freezing.  And couponing, which I'm working on - takes a while to build up a stock pile of coupons and then a stock pile of food, but plan to get one item of food a week with coupons that is hardly going to cost me anything.  Last night I made another winner - sausage pasta - cost about $7 for 4 so not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment