Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One hard week

Sometimes is just gets too hard to balance the books - this week is one of them.  I just have to watch everything I spend, but the worry is well up there.  Most companies will let you push your bills back if you call them - if you just push the bill in a draw it will be harder to arrange any payments.  But it is worth asking you may be surprised at how you can balance things.  This week is so hard as I want to pay a large bill so it is done with but it really doesn't look possible as I need to get food as well.  I have started to build up a stockpile so this will help in this area.  Which makes me realize how important it is to build a stockpile - specially in winter when you may get snowed in etc.  Plus if you can match it up with a sale and coupon you save so much.  Well I must get started and matching up my coupons and contacting some debtors.

No comments:

Post a Comment